With Persona 5 Royal, Resident Evil 3, and Final Fantasy 7 Remake coming soon, we’re going to try something new! We’ve opened pre orders, and are currently accepting payments only through PayPal. Pre orders are currently *only* shipping, we won’t be doing any curbside pickups as of now, as it’s just a little too risky.
If you would like to place a pre-order, have already made a partial payment on a pre order, or have fully paid off your pre order and are not sure if we have the correct phone number for your membership, please message us on any social media platform, or send an email to email@example.com so we can get you set up with more information! Thanks for sticking with us through all this, hope you’re all safe and well!
Due to the City of Edmonds Stay At Home Order, our Edmonds location is currently closed.
Our other locations are still open until further notice, and we are enacting a 2-customer limit within the stores to be doubly sure everyone is able to maintain a safe distance within the store. This will also help us provide full and efficient help for the customers that are there. We want to make sure everyone is able to get what they need, but we need to take a few precautions, so we really appreciate your patience as we figure out the best way to do this at minimal risk to everyone involved.
We don’t know how long the Edmonds closure will be in effect, so as new releases come out, the current plan is to move pre orders over to Lynnwood for customers to pick up there. If that doesn’t work for some reason, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see what we can work out!
Thank you, and stay safe out there!
We will still be doing a 9:00 release for Animal Crossing, but for the health and safety of our employees and our customers, there will need to be a few conditions.
- Effective tomorrow (3/17/20), our new store hours are 12:00 pm – 5:30 pm, except for Thursday 3/19/20, when we will be re-opening at 9 pm to sell Animal Crossing New Horizons.
- We will require a full-pay pre order in order to pick up your copy of Animal Crossing New Horizons at 9 pm on 3/19/20.
- This is to make sure everyone gets out as quickly as possible, as we will be operating outside of normal hours at that point and there will also likely be a large number of people.
- We will be allowing pre orders until 5:30 pm on 3/19, before which you can definitely bring trade-ins to pay for the game, but no trade ins will be processed after 5:30 pm or at 9 pm on 3/19.
- ETA: We will be checking IDs, so please make sure the name on the account that placed the pre order matches the name on the ID of the person picking up the game!
- Customers will be asked to maintain a 6 foot distance at all times from employees as well as other customers. Within reason, of course, we’re not going to throw your game at you or drop it and run 🙂
You are welcome to reach out to any of our social media accounts if you have questions, or call your local store and they’ll be happy to answer what they can.
We can do this!