We will still be doing a 9:00 release for Animal Crossing, but for the health and safety of our employees and our customers, there will need to be a few conditions.
- Effective tomorrow (3/17/20), our new store hours are 12:00 pm – 5:30 pm, except for Thursday 3/19/20, when we will be re-opening at 9 pm to sell Animal Crossing New Horizons.
- We will require a full-pay pre order in order to pick up your copy of Animal Crossing New Horizons at 9 pm on 3/19/20.
- This is to make sure everyone gets out as quickly as possible, as we will be operating outside of normal hours at that point and there will also likely be a large number of people.
- We will be allowing pre orders until 5:30 pm on 3/19, before which you can definitely bring trade-ins to pay for the game, but no trade ins will be processed after 5:30 pm or at 9 pm on 3/19.
- ETA: We will be checking IDs, so please make sure the name on the account that placed the pre order matches the name on the ID of the person picking up the game!
- Customers will be asked to maintain a 6 foot distance at all times from employees as well as other customers. Within reason, of course, we’re not going to throw your game at you or drop it and run 🙂
You are welcome to reach out to any of our social media accounts if you have questions, or call your local store and they’ll be happy to answer what they can.
We can do this!