Hi everyone! As of June 26th, as per Governor Inslee’s statewide mandate, facial coverings are now required for entry into our stores. If you arrive without one of your own, we have basic masks available for sale. If you’re unable to wear a mask for medical reasons, we’re still offering curbside service from 11am – 7pm every day! Here are all the current phase 2 guidelines, in summary:
- Facial covering required
- Maintain 6 foot social distance minimum
- No more than 5 customers in the store at a time
- Please limit your visit to 20 minutes
Thank you for your understanding as we do our best to make sure everyone is safe in our locations!
You may have already heard, but our counties have been approved to move on to Phase 2 in the WA State Safe Recovery Plan! This means that STARTING JUNE 6TH at 11 am, we will be able to allow customers into the store, with a few state-mandated restrictions:
– Our employees will be wearing masks, we ask that you please wear a mask, as well!
– We will be able to allow a maximum of 5 customers in the store at any time.
– There will be a 20 minute limit on time spent in the store.
– 6 foot social distancing *must* be maintained.
We will be sanitizing all surfaces and contact points regularly. We don’t really know how this is all going to go, so please know that our hours may be subject to change, but we’ll make sure to keep our online listings updated.
Curbside service will still be available to any customers that would prefer not to come in the store.
Let’s all do our best to stay safe and make sure we can stay in Phase 2 for now!